A cookie is a small amount of data, stored in text files, that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Default cookies settings allow to read their information only by the server which send them. Cookies are usually used to monitor users’ activities. Cookies usually consist of the name of the website from which they have been sent, the time they would be stored on the user’s computer, for instance on the hard drive, as well as all the information they collect (like session ID).
1. Cookies may be sent to user’s devices and then used by:
- RK Trade s.c., ul.Podleśna 103 Stróża, 95-020 Andrespol, NIP: 728 27 12 234
- cooperating service companies and advertising agencies (so called third parties cookies)
• to adjust the content of our website to user’s preferences and to optimize the use of the website;
• to provide a user with personalised content of the website, thanks to cookies which identify user’s device properly;
• to keep statistics helping us understand how the users use the website and to improve the process;
• to maintain user’s session and to keep service functions operate;
• to provide users with personalised advertising.
3. We use 3 main types of cookies:
• session cookies – temporary cookie files, stored on the user’s device and erased after the user quit his or her browser, log out or exit the website
• persistent cookies – stored on the user’s device for the time specified in their parameters or until deleted manually by the user
• third party cookies – the ones belonging to cooperating service companies, advertising agencies and subcontractors, for example from maps used on the website, from social media. Those files make it possible to personalise adverts to user’s preferences thus using websites becomes adjusted to user’s needs. They also allow us to measure the effectiveness of advertising services (for instance counting how many people clicked on specific ad and then were redirected to the page of the advertiser). The information included in third party cookies are managed by the owners of the websites under their privacy policies.
4. We use the following types of cookies:
• strictly necessary cookies, essential for you to browse the website and use its features, for instance for services that need authentication,
• cookies used to maintain user’s session;
• functionality cookies, giving the possibility to remember user’s settings for them to be further personalised, as far as language, region, font type and size, the colour of the website and its interface are concerned, etc;
• performance cookies, collecting information about how the user have used the website;
• advertising cookies providing users with personalised advertising.
7. Cookies sent to user’s device may also be used by the advertisers and third parties cooperating with the Operator of the Website.
8. Further information on cookies and their functions can be found in your web browser's help section this is often found under the Help Menu.