The data controller of your personal data is RK Trade s.c P.Rakowski, W.Kornacki, ul. Podleśna 103, 95-020 Stróża.
You can contact the data controller:
- at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by correspondence: RK Trade s.c. ul. Piłsudskiego 141, 93-218 Łódź
The purpose of personal data processing:
Your personal data are processed for the purposes of:
- you getting familiar with the company's offer,
- providing services included in the agreements with RK Trade,
- handling complaints,
- issuing VAT invoices,
- sending us an inquiry using the online contact form.
Personal data processing time:
- for the term of the agreement (in respect of personal data processed for the purpose of execution and performance of the agreement),
- for 5 years in respect of personal data related to performing the duty resulting from the tax liability,
- for 2 years in case of submitted offers.
The powers of data subjects:
You have the right to:
- access, change, remove or limit the processing of your personal data/information,
- data portability,
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you consider that GDPR regulations have been breached;
Recipients of personal data:
- RK Trade may transfer your personal data to public authorities on the basis of separate legal regulations;
- all entities cooperating with RK Trade during the time of providing services for you (subcontractors, equipment suppliers, couriers);
- all parties cooperating with RK Trade with regard to IT services;
You are providing your personal data voluntarily.